Catholic Boarding Schools
Are you or your child looking for a school with…
- smaller class sizes and more individual attention?
- a safer school environment?
- a traditional and more challenging academic programme to better
prepare for college?
- people with similar interests and clear goals for the future?
- a strong emphasis on values and character education?
- greater outdoor opportunities?
- more structured study hours?
- motivational programmes?
These are just a few of the reasons why families choose Catholic boarding schools. In addition, catholic schools offer:
- A clear mission statement outlining the main purpose of the school’s programmes, and including education in the faith.
- A carefully planned college preparatory academic programme ranging from remedial to advanced placement courses for early college credit.
- Extracurricular activities, athletic programs, and fine and performing arts programs designed to enhance and balance the academic programme.
- Financial Aid to assist families who are unable to pay the full cost of boarding school tuition.
- A commitment to diversity. Catholic boarding schools offer communities where discrimination is not tolerated, and our differences are shared and respected… and often celebrated.
- College counseling programmes which enable our students to carefully plan and work towards a very promising future.
- International and ESL programs in some schools bring students together from around the world into classrooms. Many schools also offer several travel or exchange opportunities to students.
- Ask about these many important factors when you are researching catholic schools. Learning about these details will help you find the right school for you.
Independent Boarding Schools which are independent of local or central government control.
International Boarding Schools : Military Boarding Schools